You may email me at or call me at 416-561-3459.

 Payment Information  

I am a registered social worker with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers (#321685), which means that I am committed to following the ethical and practice guidelines as set out by the College.

It also means that payment for my services is a tax deductible medical expense. Many insurance companies will pay for a registered social worker or psychotherapist.  I qualify under both categories.  I am also registered with the Non-Insured Health Benefit Program (NIHB).

I am happy to provide invoices for you to cover these costs.

I currently accept payment by cheque or e-transfer.


Online or telephone contact sessions only.